Have Hotel Will Travel
Vacation time for many families can mean traveling in a recreational vehicle. The advantages are many—you have your own “hotel” right there with you. A qualified RV dealer can help you make the best decision between a motorized vehicle or a towable trailer.
Remember though, your best decision on financing is at your credit union!
Float Your Boat Loan Here
If you love being on the water, you’ll love our boat loans! It’s smooth sailing with our quick approvals, competitive rates, and budget-friendly terms.
- Do your homework. Read reviews in boating and fishing magazines and talk to boat owners to get their opinions.
- Comparison shop. Boats can be a major purchase; it’s worth your time to scope out prices and availability at dealers and boat shows. Drive around waterfront property and look for boats for sale by their owners.
- Contact us for a pre-approved loan. Taking care of the financing up front means you can negotiate as though you were a cash buyer.
- Make sure the boat is seaworthy, especially if buying a pre-owned boat. Have it inspected and if possible, take it for a test ride.
- If you’re new to boating, sign up for a boating safety course.
Ride with the Wind
A car can get your from point A to point B; but a motorcycle? Now that’s the fun way to ride! Plus, you’ll save money on gas with motorcycles typically getting from 40-75 miles per gallon. And with financing from the credit union, your loan payment will fit as easily into your budget as your bike will in a tight parking spot. Just remember to figure in your start-up costs. Transportation safety experts recommend that you enroll in a safety class to facilitate obtaining your motorcycle driver’s license and a discount on your insurance. You’ll need protective gear as well. Apply for your loan at the credit union and enjoy your open road ride!